In 1878, our founder, Frederick William Toenges was a shoe cobbler. We pride ourselves on doing outstanding repair work, as this is how our longstanding family tradition started. The shoes have changed since then but our desire to help you be comfortable in your shoes has not. Foot wear is incredibly important, it impacts your posture, how you walk, and how you present yourself. We are here to help you maintain your favorite pair(s) of shoes.
Did the cork on your favorite pair of Birkenstocks crack? We can replace the sole and the foot bed on your favorite Birks!
Do you have a leg length discrepancy and need an elevation on your shoe? We can put that elevation on most footwear whether it be work boots, sandals, athletic shoes, or dress shoes.
We can do rocker or rigid rocker soles, flares, heel lift, SACH heels, met bars, brace transfers, and re-sole shoes (leather, rubber, non-slip).
This is just the tip of the iceberg as to what we can do for you and your shoes.
That favorite jacket or purse of yours that the zipper broke on we can fix that too.
Why should you come and get your shoes repaired instead of replacing them?
1. You can save money! New quality shoes are not cheap. We may be able to repair your shoes for a fraction of the cost.
2. You are saving the world! Every shoe you throw away goes to the landfill to just sit and sit and sit. Repairing your shoes keeps them out of the landfill and on your feet.
3. We extend the life of your shoes.
4. We don’t do just shoes. We have the equipment and knowledge to mend handbags, luggage, belts, coats, or boots.
5. You are supporting a local family owned business.
Note not all shoes are able to be repaired, you are welcome to bring them in and let us take a look at what you need. We would love the opportunity to help you.